THOSE WHO SUFFER LOVE
While, unlike the other times when I don't write for a couple of days, I've actually felt motivated to write- I've refrained from doing so because all it would result in would be kind of senseless babbling. (More than usual...). And, boy, could I do a lot of bitching on why I'm straightedge right about now, but I won't, cause I'll just make myself really irritated....
So, here, in appropriately stupid bullet point format, here is my week/day/thing:
• Four hour long aim conversations
• My bottom lip turning into one big open wound
• Bleeding when I talk.
• Waking up covered in blood
• Extensive nosebleeds, cuts, and bruises
• I swear Bert McCracken can't read.
• The Downtown LA flower market
• Hopping fences and climbing onto school roofs
• Combat Baby
• Getting dirty looks for screaming "What the fuck is wrong with you you stupid pansy?!"
• Dr. Phil.
• Extensive Snapple theft
• Trying to break into the Mason's Lodge. Damn Masons.
• Losing my poetry notebook :(
• Being sanded
• Waiting for an hour and a half in the DMV and watching travel videos for the Grand Canyon.
• "Did he just say "Shave my fucking head and never be afraid again?'"
• Punk rock autoharp.
• Actually getting work done.
• Not getting any work done and just sleeping on the floor of the library.
• Weird Super Secret Twin ESP(n) dreams.
• Not dreaming about Davey.
• Almost passing out and not being able to see
• Not having anymore eyeliner
• Not enough caffeine
• Theda Bara
• Losing a West Coast is Better competition due to horrible outnumbering
• Waycest= B A D
• Being educated
aerosolburn: I eat them a lot, however, so I'll just assume that I'm not consuming evil frozen food...
mouth is dry: but you love the devil
aerosolburn:That's true...I do love Satan...
aerosolburn:Well, all religious iconography...
aerosolburn:My mom bought me this BEAUTIFUL picture of a saint on ebay. She had all these knives stuck in her.
mouth is dry: exactly
aersolburn: And what could be better than THAT?
mouth is dry: um....gerard....on your bed